|The New SONY XPERIA Z smartphone|
Posted by Vivek Sharma Saturday, March 30, 2013
Hello guys....This time we are back with a full review on latest tech toy from SONY.The new Sony Xperia Z, is the one of the latest gadget which has made it's way to become the talk of the town.As we all know, until now SONY phones took a very tough time to deal with their competitors.But now SONY has rolled its dice by announcing their sexiest gadget on January,2013.Jumping from Mid-Range phones to Giant Gadgets, SONY has shown it's existence in the world market.
But what's all this hype about?We are going to burst this hype by exploring each and every feature of this Tech-Giant. The moment it was announced on January 2013, it created ripples on market which can change the way people look into a smartphone.This sleek-bodied giant boast of a full 5.0" (inch) HD screen with 139 X 71 X 7.9 mm dimension.It basically has a TFT Capacitative (16million colors) 1080X1920 Display with ~441ppi(pixels per inch).it has a 10 fingers multitouch with a scratch-resistant glass.One of the main stake is its SONY MOBILE BRAVIA ENGINE 2, which promises to deliver a magnificient Display experience.
The main feature of this smartphone is that.....IP55 and IP57 certifies it Dust-resistant and even Water-Resistant!!!This 146g box can sustain a waterlife for upto 1metre and 30 minutes....Impressive for such High-End smartphones.It has an Internal Memory of 16GB and a micro SD slot which enhances the memory upto 64GB.It has got a 2GB RAM.It also boas of a 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor which promises magnificent experience and an efficient Battery life which comes with so called "STAMINA MODE".
For connections,it has GPRS,EDGE,WLAN,Bluetooth v4.0,NFC and a micro USB.it supports 2G, 3G and 4G LTE.The primary camera is a 13 megapixel one giving a click of 4128 X 3096 resolution with a LED flash with Exmor RS technology which promises to deliver a perfect click even on a low light condition.It also has a 2.2 megapixel Secondary camera.Both the camera records video in 1080p @ 30fps.Some features like Geo-tagging,image stabilisation,HDR, sweep panorama,touchfocus and face detection is also provided.
For now,it comes with Android O.S.v.4.1.2(Jelly Bean),but an upgrade to v4.2 is promised by SONY.As i said,it has a QuadCore processor and a Adreno 320 GPU which will enhhance your viewing experience.it has got sensors like Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Magnetometer.This phone has a Non-Removable Li-Ion 2330 mAh battery,which promise to deliver upto 40 hrs of music play,11hrs of talktime and 550 hrs of standby time.A tablet version of this phone is also coming and is expected to go on sale from May-End, According to latest report.
Dust proof and Water Resistant.
slim and stylish design with anti shattering glass.
13 mpx camera with Exmor RS technology.
Durable,recommended for rough users.
Average Battery life.
Can opt for Galaxy S4, or wait for Iphone 5s/6 ;)
We found this phone with a mixed reaction. In some features it proved to be a market changer,but lack of basic features like enhancing the battery life and creating some more magnificient benchmark to compete companies like Apple and Samsung,it can just create small ripples in the market.But still a good try by SONY to SURVIVE...We can just wait and expect this Asian Company doing wonders in Future....anywayz thanx guys for reading it..You can contact us for more information and help.We are always there for you all....CT&T team...:)
Posted by Vivek Sharma Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Announcement: After a break of almost 6 months,our administrators @ CT&T by R have decided to kick start this blog again. Soon you will be able to find recent development in tech-industry in a Single place.
Since we are back for an another inning, we are thinking of making certain changes this time.
- Blogging is gonna be more fun now: This time we are taking this blog to next level.With all new First Hand Information(F.H.I) ideology,we will make it faster and better.
- CT&T by R V2.0 :Now it's not just about P.C and Laptop..Right from Buying Smartphones to Reviewing Antivirus, we will try to cover and bring out each and every bit of Technology just @ your Fingertips!
- Support 24 X 7 :With new added administrators,CT&T by R promises to address your queries a.s.a.p..Even our technicians are at your help 24 X 7.
- Ready for any kind of help:Got a Crashed P.C..???Contact us and we will arrange a High Qualified Technician to repair your P.C./Lappy at a minimal price, right @ your Doorstep.So that we want you to continue Blogging.....(This feature is currently available for Mumbaikar only.We hope to reach other places soon.)
We @ CT&T by R apologize all our blog readers for inconvenience caused to you by us.Wish you all a "Happy Blogging"
-Team CT&T by R
What should be a perfect phone to buy in today's world
- 1st maximum 4.0-4.5 inch touch screen Because if screen is above it you can't handle phone with two hands and in trains you must handle phone with one hand is important.
- 2nd 1ghz single core processor recommended because it runs almost all the apps from both ios and android app store there are hardly games which requires dual core also single core will give efficient battery life experince too
- 3rd phone must have android 4.0 support and if iPhone it must have support to latest ios support so you get the most of the devices similarly in windows phones too
- Android Or iOS or windows
Preferably Go for android because when you buy an iphone you must know to use itunes if u know to use itunes then go for iphone . Similarly in windows you must know to use Zune it has same funtionality as itunes
its a totally optional OS because most of people buy it for BBM and Emails in all other OS you can view push email too and substitute for BBM is WhatsApp
When you buy a BlackBerry phone Below OS10 see to it that it has an qwerty keypad too
- Else features matters in your daily use and your professionality mean a camera , gps, qwerty keypad and all depends on your day to day use of your phone
Recommended Phone According All Points is
1. Google Nexus
2. iPhone 4
most awesome Hardware
1. Samsung Galaxy S3
2. iPhone 4s
3. HTC one X
- most awesome Phone For photography
- 1. Nokia pureView 808
2. iPhone 4s
3. Nokia N8
Value For Money Phones
1. Motorola Defy+
2.HTC one V
Before iPhone 5 or the new iPhone launches some amazing concepts of all the iPhone till now
1. iPhone 2G is the world's first and the only iPhone to have gorilla glass display
2. iPhone 3G is the most lightest of all the iPhones
3. iPhone 4/4S are the most slimest of all iPhones launched till now
4. Voice recognize feauture was launched when iPhone 3gs was launched but it was the best hit when 4S was launched
5. Original iPhone was launched with 4GB and no apps where made devlop until the launch of iPhone 3G
6. The original iPhone still today whole sealed pack is selled on eBay for abt 6,100$ approx 38,000rs
(still I own one )
7.70% of all the new apps are first devlop on ios later it's launched on android
8. Everytime new iPhone breaks the previous generation iPhones Record
All tips and Tricks share over here are only for education purposes. Powered by Blogger.